RED Electrical - 4kW from £5299 - Lancashire, Cumbria, Manchester and Nationwide
Welcome to our Solar PV site
Good evening and thank you for visiting our website. RED Electrical is a fully accredited installer of Solar Panels under the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS). Our work is completed by fully trained, qualified electricians who work to the highest standards.
Our solar panels allow you to claim the generous Feed in Tariff (FiT) to get paid for generating your own electricity. We install solar panels in Cheshire, Cumbria, Lancashire, Merseyside, Manchester and West Yorkshire.
Why Choose Us?
- Talk to a tradesman, not a salesman - We do not employ salespeople, nor will you find us canvassing on your doorstep. There's no high-pressure selling, and you deal directly with the Company's owner, Stuart (pictured right) from start to finish.
- Honesty and openness - We provide you with ALL the facts (not just selected ones) and let you make all the decisions. As everything is dealt with by tradesmen, we can answer any questions at every stage.
- We are electricians - RED Electrical is first and foremost an electrical contractor, so your installation will be compliant and (more importantly) safe.
- Quality comes first - We don't consider the installation a race against time - we take the time to ensure that the equipment is installed properly and securely. It's got to last at least 25 years after all. Some of our competitors aim to complete the installation in one day. We don't believe that this is possible without compromising quality.
- We don't install rubbish - We've selected excellent quality equipment. Panels include Hyundai, Sanyo, CEEG and other brands. Inverters include Fronius, Eversolar and SMA Sunnyboy.
- We're housetrained! - We treat your property with the utmost of respect and leave it clean and tidy. We even clean out the gutters for you while we're up on the roof!
- Peace of mind - We include a comprehensive warranty on the full installation, which can be insurance backed if desired for only £35. Your deposit is safe with us - it is protected by an independent insurance policy.
- We can show you our work - We have photographs of all our previous installations, many of which are on this website. They are genuinely ours (we have recently had to apply security watermarks to them because a competitor was passing them off as their own).
On this site we try to explain how the tariff works, and the benefits of installing solar panels on your property.
We are registered with the following industry and consumer protection bodies. Hover over their logos to find out more:
Find us listed on: